MTI Lunch | All University MTI Workshop on Exceptional Teaching<br><span style="color: #993300;"> Panel Discussion</span><br><span style="color: red;"> Note: Enrollment Closed</span>
Award Winning Teachers from all 8 Colleges
Free Catered luncheon panel discussion with representatives from all eight CSU colleges: An opportunity to socialize with colleagues over lunch and reflect on exceptional teaching.
- Wim Bohm: Natural Sciences
- Pam Coke: Liberal Arts
- Darrell Fontane: Engineering
- Matthew Hickey: Applied Human Sciences
- Dana Hoag: Agricultural Sciences
- Tom Johnson: Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Margarita Lenk: Business
- Sara Rathburn: Natural Resources
Lunch will be served at 11:30 and the panel discussion will begin at noon.
Dates and Times:
April 4, 2012 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Morgan Library - New Main Floor Event Hall.
Pat Bedinger, 491.2879, email@example.com