Wednesday October 7 and Thursday October 8 | 10:00am – 4:00pm
CSU recognizes that there are a number of factors that can impact your academic performance. To learn what is impacting yours, we'd like to hear your story and refer you to the best possible resources available at CSU.
U-Turn is going Virtual this year! Drop-ins will be welcomed. Upon completion of your U-TURN Self-Assessment, a confirmation page will provide a Zoom link to the event.Complete Your U-Turn Self-Assessment Today!
Plan on spending a half an hour meeting with a navigator and creating an action plan for success!
Thank you for all you are doing to promote your academic success at CSU.
Strategies for Moving Forward
Online Academic Success Workshops
- Study Strategies: 12–12:30 pm and 1:30–2 pm
- Time Management: 12:30–1 pm and 2–2:30 pm
- Success in an Online Course: 1–1:30 pm and 2:30–3 pm
U-Turn Resources for Instructors
- Classroom PowerPoint
- Classroom Slide Show
- Classroom U-Turn Poster (11x17)
- Classroom U-Turn Workshop Poster (11x17)