eThority Open Forum - Discussion
Clinton Brown,Melissa Hein,Candice Hastings,Jessica Fuentes
Instructional and Informational Technology
Wednesday, January 16th 2013
1 Hour, 50 Minutes
A103 Clark Building
This year eThority is going to be doing a general discussion session about a variety of topics:
1. Best way to share reports.
2. Standardized reports users are wanting.
3. How to set up training classes.
4. User groups and functionality
5. Any data we need to bring into eThority
6. What do end users really want.
7. Issues you have run into.
8. What kind of support would you like to see from the eThority team at CSU.
9. Top reports that users are using.
10. Update on releases/data etc.
Goals and Target Audience:
Anyone who would like to use eThority as well as people already using it. Our goal is to get feedback on how to help users as well as new ideas for standard reports.