Looking Sharp with Touchscreen Technology in the Classroom
Instructional and Informational Technology
Tuesday, January 15th 2019
Clark A-68 Demo Classroom
Many current and new classrooms are being equipped with a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) design. Come see a demonstration of a typical lectern and how it works with your favorite teaching devices. Topics include:
• Sharp Touchscreen Technology use to increase student engagement by interacting, and annotating with your content.
• Software interaction with Sharp – PC – Microsoft office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Sharp, Mac - DeskScribble
• Echo360 recording capabilities
Goals and Target Audience:
Faculty, TA's and staff can benefit from knowing what features are available to help them draw attention to their key content, and help students engage in learning.
• Be prepared to take advantage of BYOD design and set up of personal devices
• Know what rooms offer “Distance Classroom” Technologies
• Understand Sharp Touchscreen Technology capabilities
• Discover ways to incorporate Microsoft, Adobe and Sharp software use with touchscreens in your own teaching
• Take action by signing up for additional training and device testing opportunities