Activate your Student Engagement with the Echo360 Active Learning Integration in Canvas
Marianne Bauer,Nichole Pullen
Instructional and Informational Technology
Tuesday, January 15th 2019
Thanks to a great product called Echo360 Active Learning, you can provide robust opportunities for your students to engage with your content.
• Experience Active Learning from a student perspective
• Find out how easy it is to add activities to uploaded PowerPoint presentations.
• Review types of activities, Quizzes, Image Maps, Short Answer.
• See how you or your students can insert/ask questions, bookmark and create study guides as they move through the content.
• Learn about confusion flags and get immediate feedback on student progress.
• See what powerful analytics are available to give you immediate feedback on how your students are performing, and specific content tagged questions and confusion that exist.
Goals and Target Audience:
Faculty, TA's and staff can benefit from knowing more about Echo360 Active Learning, and how to incorporate it into their Canvas Courses.
• Understand the capabilities of Echo360 Active Learning
• Understand from a student and instructor view the benefits of incorporating activities into uploaded presentations.
• Know the benefits of getting immediate feedback on confusion or questions from students linked back to specific areas of content, both presentations and videos.
• Understand the powerful analytics that are available to help you know how your students are performing.