Registration Now Open for Spring 2022
CSU's mandatory 2022 training for newly appointed Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTAs) will be available January 10th – January 16, 2022.
Please Register by Sunday, January 2, 2022Register for Online GTA Training
ORRegister A Group for Online GTA Training
The Purpose of GTA Training:
To equip all incoming GTAs with basic institutional knowledge about Colorado State University.
This will include the wide variety of University resources any GTA will need and or find helpful in the fulfillment of his or her duties and responsibilities, likewise the personal and professional expectations to which the University will hold them.
Incoming GTAs will also be introduced to universal learning and teaching issues, current pedagogical Best Practices, as well as strategies both for promoting academic integrity and assessing student performances/outcomes.
Canvas Online Agenda TBA:
Available | January 10–16, 2022
- Core Principles for Teaching Excellence
- Productive Classroom Environments
- Most student are great, but sometimes there are issues. What are your options and responsibilities?
- Diversity and Inclusion at CSU
- Universal Design: Creating Resources to which everyone has access
- Issues you may encounter while teaching