Who Can Be My Proctor
NOTE: Please check your course syllabus for the available Proctoring Options.
Taking Online or Paper Exams at The University Testing Center
- Find the University Testing Center
- Complete the Proctor Identification Form
Schedule Your Appointment
- There is no additional cost to test at the UTC
Taking Online or Paper Exams With a Distance Proctor
- Complete the Proctor Identification Form — 2 weeks prior to testing
- Wait for email from CSU Online Coordinator confirming approval of your proctor
- Schedule the appointment with your proctor
It is your responsibility to select an eligible proctor, schedule exams with your proctor, and abide by all rules regarding bringing only appropriate materials into the testing area. Mobile or other electronic devices are strictly prohibited. You will need to provide photo identification to your proctor prior to taking any exam. Appropriate identification includes: driver's license, CSU Student ID, passport, or other government issued photo identification.
If you cannot find a testing center in your area, please consult you instructor for permission to use your proctor.
Questions? Please email the University Testing Center