College of Agricultural Sciences
Email: Andrew.Norton@colostate.edu Phone: 970.491.7421
Andrew Norton has been a member of the Colorado State University faculty since 2002. Dr. Norton’s research is on the ecology, evolution and management of pest species, with a particular emphasis on non-native, invasive plant species. Dr. Norton teaches large section undergraduate courses.
He works with Graduate Teaching Assistants and other instructors to develop classroom approaches that increase student engagement and retention. A particular interest of his is the use of active learning exercises and writing assignments to improve student learning and critical thinking skills. Dr. Norton received a B.A. in Biology from the University of California, Santa Cruz and a Ph.D. in Entomology from the University of California, Berkeley.
Master Teacher Initiative
- MTI Home
- College of Agricultural Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Warner College of Natural Resources
- Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering
- Division of Student Affairs
- University Libraries