Skip to Main Content
Recommended Alternate Accredited Testing Center Syllabus Verbiage
Copy and Paste into Your Syllabus
Instructions for Using an Alternate Accredited Testing Center
- Go to: CSU Online Exams
- Click the Alternate Accredited Testing Center option.
- A pop-up box contains one button. Click it and follow the instructions.
If You Select this Option, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Mobile or other electronic devices are strictly prohibited during Testing.
- You will need to provide your proctor with an approved photo ID—driver's license, CSU Student ID, passport, or other government issued photo ID—prior to taking an exam.
- Proctoring expense incurred while using an alternate testing center is your responsibility.
- You will receive an email once your proctor has been approved or denied: The approval process can take several days.