Skip to Main Content
Recommended UTC Proctoring Syllabus Verbiage
Copy and Paste into Your Syllabus
Instructions for Using CSU's on-campus University Testing Center
- Go to: CSU Online Exams
- Click the University Testing Center option.
- A pop-up box contains two buttons. Click both and follow the instructions.
If You Select this Option, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Mobile or other electronic devices are strictly prohibited during Testing, there are lockers for your use.
- You will need to provide your proctor with an approved photo ID—driver's license, CSU Student ID, passport, or other government issued photo ID—prior to taking an exam.
- Proctoring expenses are included when enrolled in a Division of Continuing Education section (800), for other sections, you might have to pay $5 for every 30 minutes you are testing.