CSU CHALLENGE EXAM
A Challenge exam is similar to the CLEP, except the test is written by the particular department or instructor. You may contact the course instructor and request a Challenge exam.
Steps to Complete
- Download the Challenge Exam Application Form
- Read the attached University Policies and Procedures
- Before Printing: Fill out the electronic form fields in the Personal Information section
- Print and sign your form
- Gather the required signatures
Return the completed application form to the UTC
- Registrar's Office, Course Instructor, and Department *
Scheduling Your Exam
After returning your application to the University Testing Center, your instructor or department will contact you to schedule your test.
NOTE: *Departments are not required to grant your request.
Proctoring Fee Charged to Your Student Account