EARN COLLEGE CREDIT THROUGH CLEP
The College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) gives students a chance to earn credit for general introductory course work. Please check with your institution regarding the acceptance of CLEP credits. The University Testing Center offers CLEP tests in more than 30 areas of study.
Proctoring Fee | $20 at Time of Testing
To register or get more info, visit College Board
To learn more, visit the Collaborative for Student Achievement
Proctoring Fee | $15 at Time of Testing
CSU CHALLENGE EXAM
A Challenge exam is similar to the CLEP, except the test is written by the particular department or instructor. You may contact the course instructor and request a Challenge exam.
Steps to Complete
- Download the Challenge Exam Application Form
- Read the attached University Policies and Procedures
- Before Printing: Fill out the electronic form fields in the Personal Information section
- Print and sign your form
- Gather the required signatures
Return the completed application form to the UTC
- Registrar's Office, Course Instructor, and Department *
Scheduling Your Exam
After returning your application to the University Testing Center, your instructor or department will contact you to schedule your test.
NOTE: *Departments are not required to grant your request.
Proctoring Fee Charged to Your Student Account