CSU Online Exams
Some instructors require proctors for online exams. Please, refer to your syllabus and coordinate with your instructor before scheduling your exam.
For any other questions, please see Who Can Be My Proctor
ON-CAMPUS PROCTORING FEE
There are NO proctoring fees for students enrolled in 800 level Division of Continuing Education CSU Online courses.
There IS a $5 charge per 30 minutes for 100/400 Resident Instruction level classes, except during summer semesters.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9am-5pm
EXTENDED PROCTORING HOURS FALL AND SPRING ONLY
- Please keep in mind that ProctorU has a 72 hour appointment window. If you schedule with less than 72 hours between the time you schedule and your appointment, you may have to pay a fee ranging from $8 to $12.
- The proctoring fee is in addition to the fees you may have already paid for the course or exam.
- Payment is expected at the conclusion of testing.
- Most major credit cards accepted.
- You are responsible for scheduling the time to take your exams.