Participants will learn how to use Canvas Modules and Pages to present content to their students.
Organized, easy to access content is one of the keys to successful online course. In this hands on workshop you will learn:
- How to design your course to match your pedagogy and learning objectives.
- Which file formats to use so students can access your content.
- How to take mobile device needs into your course design.
- Upload and organize files in your Canvas course
- Create Modules and Pages to present content to your students.
- Add an image, formatting and color to a page
- Utilize the built in dynamic Syllabus tool.