Participants will learn the relationship between assignments, rubrics to manage their grades in Canvas.
The Canvas gradebook is a powerful tool for instructors when assessing their students’ course performance.
- Pedagogical assessment considerations.
- The relationship between assignments and the Canvas grade book.
- How to create a column in the grade book.
- The options that are available when you create an assignment.
- Rubric basics.
- Perform subtotal calculations by assignment groups.
- How to enter grades for your students.
- Download a copy of your Canvas grade book.