Email: Monica.Latham@colostate.edu Phone: 970.491.2662
Monica Latham is the Peer Mentor and Student Success Librarian at Colorado State University’s Morgan library and is the Shore Librarian for the Semester at Sea program. Monica received a Masters of Library Science degree from Emporia State University and a B.A. in Liberal Arts from Utah State University.
She has experience in both public and academic libraries. She has provided information literacy instruction and research help for various colleges and programs throughout the University including Composition, Anthropology, Human Development and Family Studies, Human Development and Natural Resources, Public Health, and Food Science and Human Nutrition.
Master Teacher Initiative
- MTI Home
- College of Agricultural Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Warner College of Natural Resources
- Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering
- Division of Student Affairs
- University Libraries